علبة واحدة الماني المنشأ
5 X 20 cm
DEFENDLOC PRE-FOLDED Sterilization Pouches
Read the Full Clinical Evaluation from The Dental Advisor!
The newly redesigned DEFENDLOC PRE-FOLDED Sterilization Pouch incorporates a patent-pending technology — making instrument sterilization safer, more effective, quicker, and virtually foolproof for the entire dental staff.
DEFENDLOC PRE-FOLDED Sterilization Pouches key features and benefits:
- Safer sterilization with a complete and uniform seal of the pouch.
- Quicker and extremely easy to make a perfect seal every time as compared to other competitive pouches.
- New pre-folded flap closure folds perfectly into place, eliminating time consuming flap adjustment and helping to ensure the best seal possible. This helps eliminate misaligned seals that can compromise sterility.
- Reinforced plastic pouch and rugged medical-grade paper guard against tears and perforations.
- Pouches are constructed with dual internal and external indicators that change color when the optimum sterilization temperature has been reached, both in the autoclave chamber and inside the pouch.
Available in multiple sizes, this newly improved product is offered at the same low price as the award-winning Defend+Plus Sterilization Pouch.
200 per box
Can these be used in a dry heat sterilizer?
What is the shelf life of pouches / Do they have an expiration date?
We recommend using the pouches within 1 year from date of manufacture.
Do the pouches contain lead?
Does DEFEND have 2 ½ x 9 size?
We have a 2 ¾ x 10 pouch (SP-0550). Pouches that are similar in size are often a good alternate for the same application.
What is the ETO indicator for?
ETO is for those who use Ethylene Oxide Sterilization.
What color does the indicator turn to show the proper temperature has been reached (each indicator)? Top left is steam indicator which turns dark when temperature has been reached. Top right is for Ethylene and turns brown.
Is the size of the pouch the usable dimensions or the actual dimensions of the pouch?
Actual dimensions of the pouch.